We got some help with this week’s episode and even a drink name!
Great Adequate job, Otter!
Spider-Man Noir, after the morose, Nic Cage-voiced black-and-white Spidey.
3/4oz white sambucca, 1/4oz black sambucca
Orange-Gin, because damn, there’s a lot of origin stories going on. Get it? #BlameOtter
Fill a small rocks glass with ice. Add 3/4oz gin, 1/2oz orange curaçao, dash orange bitters. Top with tonic and stir.
Thanks again to friend and guest Otter for helping out! Check out our thoughts on the flick, drinks, and a draft of Spidey villains on podcast 147, here:
This week we recorded our 2018 movies awards show at last, and here are the results!
- Supporting Actress – Danai Gurira, Black Panther
- Supporting Actor – Woody Harrelson, Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Worst Picture – Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
- Actress – Emily Blunt, A Quiet Place
- Actor – Josh Brolin, Avengers: Infinity War
- Torgo (Worst Performance) – TJ Miller, Ready Player One
- Director – Russo Brothers, Avengers: Infinity War
- Mads Mikkelsen (Multi-Role Performance) – Josh Brolin, Avengers: Infinity War & Deadpool 2
- Best Picture – Avengers: Infinity War
There you have it. Congrats to the winners, and we’ll see you next year. To hear the proceedings check out podcast 146, here: